Allison Iriye, MSW
Registered Social Worker
Allison offers in-person appointments and virtual appointments using the secure ‘Jane’ online clinic platform. Please contact her for more details.
Allison (she/her) holds a Master of Social Work degree and is a Registered Social Worker with the Alberta College of Social Workers. She works with adults and transitional age youth (ages 16-24) to provide support in addressing a variety of presenting needs and concerns, including:
- Gender and sexuality exploration
- Relationships (intimate, peer, family)
- Self esteem
- Emotional disturbances
- Life transitions
Allison’s practice is holistic, sex positive, kink-aware, and poly(am)-aware. She is also a 2SLGBTQIA+ and sex worker friendly social worker who strives to remain aware of structural issues that can create lasting impacts in her clients’ lives. Working from a gender-affirming, strengths-based, and trauma-informed lens, she draws from several frameworks to build therapeutic relationships and meet her clients’ goals, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
Services and Fees:
- Individual and Relationship Counselling
- $150 per 50 minute session; sliding scale available under specific circumstances.
- No direct billing: Allison will provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your insurance provider (contact them to determine your mental health coverage provided by a MSW, RSW).
- 24 hour notice for cancellations and/or rescheduling is required.