Anne-Marie Stephure, B.Ed.
Registered STOTT Pilates Instructor
Anne-Marie has been a teacher and instructor for over 15 years. As a STOTT certified instructor, she is trained in many Pilates modalities, including mat work, advanced classes, stability/chair work, and reformer and cadillac machines. She is particularly interested in working with the 50+ population.
Pilates can help provide relief from and support for many conditions, including (but not limited to):
- disc herniations/fusions
- muscle imbalances
- diastasis recti
- low back pain
- weak pelvic floor
- rehabilitation after injury/surgery
- golfer’s injuries
Anne-Marie offers private mat and reformer classes as well as group mat classes at The Varsity Clinic. Her wealth of experience ensures she is able to provide injury/body specific exercises and modifications as necessary, while keeping a keen eye on proper alignment and engagement of muscle patterns.
Class Schedule: All classes are small-groups (2 – 10 participants)
- Tuesday/Thursday 9:30 – 10:30 am: Mat Pilates with Props
- Tuesday 5:30 – 6:30 pm: Mat & Equipment Pilates
- Thursday 5:15 – 6:15 pm: Core for Life (class currently full)
Session Fees and Packages:
- $25/single drop-in
- $200/10 pack drop-in
- $18/class for full-session enrollment (4-10 months)
- $65/initial consult & lesson
- Package prices available upon request